So many things are changing for the better. First of all, I'm totally digging my new layout. I wanted a new look to go with my fresh start. :)
1. My relationship with God is growing. He's always been working on me but I've been very complacent for a very long time. I'll talk more about that later. But for now, let me just say, I've been loving this hunger and reawakened desire to KNOW Him. When I read the Bible, it's not a chore...it's a desire to want to know my Savior.
2. Health. I've got a kick-arse gym buddy who is super encouraging and motivating. I've been getting into a routine. Baby steps. I can't expect to undo in a few days what took years to turn into a mess. This also goes hand in hand with eating better. I've had a few hiccups but I'm staying motivated to stay on track. This is a big deal for me because I get discouraged so easily. #icandothis
3. Leadership. God's been putting in on my heart to help lead our youth group again. I have my reservations but I know that's where He wants me. Thankfully, I have a very understanding and patient Pastor. It's not "official" yet that I'm back but it will be. SOON.
4. Chemical Free? Sorta. I never thought I'd be one of those organic nerds. I've been doing the no shampoo thing for a while and that's been working out excellently for my scalp and the health of my hair. The other thing I've been doing is Henna hair color - which deserves a blog post all on it's own. This is spilling over into other areas of my life as well and my husband keeps calling me a hippie. Speaking of my monster...
5. My Love. I'm falling more in love with my husband everyday. I feel as though we've reach new grounds in our marriage and it's been beautiful seeing positive changes that pull us closer together as a team. We weren't a hot mess before (we've had our moments) it's just that we're learning to be more intentional and that's a way to live every day.
Anyway, I'll leave it at that.