Change=Good


It really does.

So many things are changing for the better.  First of all, I'm totally digging my new layout.  I wanted a new look to go with my fresh start. :)

Changes happening...

1. My relationship with God is growing.  He's always been working on me but I've been very complacent for a very long time.  I'll talk more about that later. But for now, let me just say, I've been loving this hunger and reawakened desire to KNOW Him. When I read the Bible, it's not a chore...it's a desire to want to know my Savior.

2. Health. I've got a kick-arse gym buddy who is super encouraging and motivating. I've been getting into a routine.  Baby steps.  I can't expect to undo in a few days what took years to turn into a mess.  This also goes hand in hand with eating better. I've had a few hiccups but I'm staying motivated to stay on track.  This is a big deal for me because I get discouraged so easily. #icandothis

3. Leadership.  God's been putting in on my heart to help lead our youth group again.  I have my reservations but I know that's where He wants me.  Thankfully, I have a very understanding and patient Pastor.  It's not "official" yet that I'm back but it will be. SOON.

4. Chemical Free? Sorta. I never thought I'd be one of those organic nerds. I've been doing the no shampoo thing for a while and that's been working out excellently for my scalp and the health of my hair.  The other thing I've been doing is Henna hair color - which deserves a blog post all on it's own. This is spilling over into other areas of my life as well and my husband keeps calling me a hippie. Speaking of my monster...

5. My Love.  I'm falling more in love with my husband everyday. I feel as though we've reach new grounds in our marriage and it's been beautiful seeing positive changes that pull us closer together as a team.  We weren't a hot mess before (we've had our moments) it's just that we're learning to be more intentional and that's a way to live every day.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

Peace,



Comments

  1. Awesome entry, Love! Great new layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... what is this no shampoo thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'll text you. I promise I'm not a dirty hippie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Walking Dead

Galileo Figaro!