Untouchable


Could it be that we're surviving
Could it be that we're trying
to hold on
I'm holding on to you

Could it be that we're escaping
the fate, the edge of breaking
apart
You're holding my heart

And I don't know of any place I'd rather be
than here in your arms, just you and me
............
So much
for being
untouchable

Could it be there's no distractions
Could it be our first reaction
to love
I'm so in love with you

Could you keep your hand inside mine
While I sing to you a new rhyme
We’ll make it through
I promise you.

Cause I don’t know of any place I'd rather be
than here in your arms, just you and me
and I don't know of anyone
as beautiful as you
and I don't care how hard the fight
I'll always fight for you

my love, my love

so much
for being
untouchable

Comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Door