The Door

The Door by silverspeak7
The Door, a photo by silverspeak7 on Flickr.
I snapped this pic yesterday at an abandoned house near my work. Jon loved it so much and when he found out where I took it, he suggested we look around some day. It's so run down but really beautiful. There's another home, plantation style, I'd love to look at but I found out that it's not abandoned and a recluse lives there. There's no electricity or anything. It's hard for me to imagine living like that. That house is HUGE. I always imagine some horror story. Anyway that's all for today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Comments

  1. That is really an awesome photo! I though it was an illustration when I first saw it... looks like the Addams family front door! :)
    Have a marvelous weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :) I know right? The movie Skeleton Key came to my mind a few times. I don't know if you've seen it but it's all kinds of Southern creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFFFFUUULLLL! And yeah..that recluse would totally scare me!!

    Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH!!! I wanna take pictures right there in that exact spot! Come kidnap me and take me to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. glad to see some of my favorite peeps are visiting you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Walking Dead