There Goes my Hero + Wishful Wednesday


Hey all! I hope y'all are having a great day! Real quick, I want to share this quote from my husband that totally inspired me.  He seems to do that a lot, actually. :) He's pretty much a hero of mine so in case you're new at reading this, he'll be mentioned a few times around here. Anyway, he shared this with the youth group a while back and I saved it because it really impacted, not just me, but several teenagers.


“For a hero to hang up his cape is to give up his purpose. Life without purpose is misery. Just because you feel you have none, does not mean you lack, it may only mean that your designation is so dangerous that the enemy would love nothing more than to disarm you before you reach your full potential. If that monster in the basement is still growling, keep fighting. Even in your darkest, loneliest hour-Never give up!” -Jon


So yeah, here are a few inspirations from my hero. Who is your hero?



[There Goes My Hero]
1. Top, Skirt, Shoes  2. Print  3. Button  4. Bang!  5. Purse  6. Super Dog <-I cant forget about Kaiser!

Comments

  1. You are too kind to me, my angel! SUPER KAISER!!!
    You inspire me more than you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quote! Wish I could hear Jon preach sometime. That would be awesome. I've never gotten to!
    Love that neat collage. That outfit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you over here! What's going on this week lady?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Door