Jacqueline ♥

I’m so excited about this week.  Not only am I off work but I get to spend it with my cousin from Germany.  Aint she beautiful!?

She’s going to be so throwed-off by us Southern folk. Lol! It’s my first time to meet her but thankfully, we’ve been able to stay in touch through Facebook. Tomorrow I’m meeting her at the airport. Woohoo!!!      
           
I leave you with a poem from today. Be Still. I shall update later with news of our adventures! :)


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! /// Silverspeak7
I bend, I break
You move, I shake
I can’t, awake
from this fear
from this place

With every storm and every wind
I feel frailer than I began
The skies above me roaring
I see they’ve lost their hue
Any strength that I have left in me
is the strength I’ve found in you

Be still
my heart
help me
understand
that though I feel alone
You hold me in your hands.
Be still.
Be still.

I close, my eyes
I breathe, again
I can’t, disguise
the mess of who I am

The rain that falls washes away
the troubles of my yesterday
I lift my limbs above me and
The light strikes closer now
My roots are buried deep in this ground
Yet I tremble at the sound

Will I make it through
if all my hope is in You?

Comments

  1. How awesome! Yes, she is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! How cool! Hope you guys are having a wonderful time.
    Beautiful poem as always. That one really sticks with my heart. Feels a lot like what I'm going through lately!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Door