Con te partirò su navi per mari.


Well, I guess I’m not a blogasaurus. Oh well. Let me pick up where I left off. 

Jacqueline left the Tuesday before last and I was a mess.  I booed to the hooed. It’s crazy how I had never met her or talked to her on the phone and I instantly had a connection with her.  We have so much in common…everything from music, shoes, shopping, foods, views on relationships and even our bad habits. Sadly, I didn’t keep up with what we did on which days but I know we did a lot of shopping and talking.  It was a little hard to communicate at first.  Thank God, my mom was there to translate.  We used my German tutor app and dict.cc quite a bit too. She’s really amazing and I can’t wait to see her again.  She has plans to revisit and spend a year with us. =) Here's an abridged run-down of the activities.

Spent time with our beautiful Oma!
She watched me make my first marshmallow fondant cake.


Went to the river and...
visited the ducks & geese.

Shopped on a weekday before school let out. WIN.
Had some Chinese food.

We went to the lake

Got ice cream!

Played at the Rifle Range!


Yummy Hibachi with the fam!

Waited and waited at Olive Garden.
Acted crazy and ate Lach Gummis - SOOO GOOD.




Headed back to the airport. Tearful day.
She got us friendship necklaces! I'm the owl. :')
Until next time. :'(

Aside from that, I’ve been working…a lot! It’s been carrying over at home.  I don’t feel so good about that.  My dreams for the future are bright but what I have to do until then can weigh on me. But I’ve got to make the best of right now.  Ya know?

I’ve got some “new to me” internet obsessions.
Pinterest – Holy guacamole. Genius. You can follow me if you wanna.  I’m silverspeak7.
This tumblr – Go curvy girl!
Polyvore – I really dig creating a collage of fashion pieces. I’m not the best dressed by any means but its fun creating my style especially since I’m all for updating my wardrobe. Tis fun!

Ok, ok…I bid you adieu. Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. So glad that you got to have an awesome week with her! Looks like you had a blast! And I love the friendship necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what an awesome week! Would love to go play at the Rifle Range too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Door