Live & Believe

Wow. I'm so ready for Fall.  The temps were slightly lower today.  I took a deep breath outside and smiled.  It's coming but it sure is taking it's precious time.  There's just something about the air when Autumn arrives. It's crisp.  I love everything about it.  I was thinking about how Thanksgiving is right down the road.  BTW, what the crap is up with that?  The older I get, the quicker time flies. "Like sands in the hour glass..." Anyway, back to Thanksgiving. I relish in spending time with my family and thanking God for the many blessings He's given.  I'm even thankful for the things that were NOT blessings but ending up teaching me something or working out for the good. [Romans 8:28]  We need to be thankful every day.  I read something simple online the other day that I needed.  It said "What if we woke up today with only things we thanked God for yesterday?" Hmmmm.... My prayer today is that I always have a grateful heart.

I've been really thankful lately for my church family.  I've been attending several different small groups (home groups/bible studies) and it's been helping my spiritual growth.  The fellowship is amazing.  I walk away refreshed and ready for what God wants to show me next.  He's been working on me with so many things.  My faith in Him has always been there but it hasn't been steady or easy.  But the more time I spend reading my Bible and praying, the closer I feel to Him and that makes me feel like I can make it through anything. [Hebrews 13:5-6]

What's your favorite thing about Fall?  What are you most thankful for EVERY day?
I'm sending my love your way and hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings, Jess
Liv and Be Leaf

I'd like to make this work if the dress was at LEAST to my knees. That's just where I like em. Cha know?

Comments

  1. Hey Jess! What's up?? Where have you been?? You haven't blogged in foreverrrsss..HOpe you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Door