An Apprehensive Cry



GOD, forgive me
for not trusting you
for trying to pry this from your hands
When will i...believe in you?
will i ever understand?

GOD, I know you're near
but I am here and I'm crying out
So please, catch all of my tears
and crush all of my doubt

Instead of breathing fear
I'm asking you to draw me near
Instead of falling through
Please teach me how to fall on you

No matter what comes our way
one thing I've always known
that even on the toughest days
Your faithfulness, you've always shown

So,
why
would
you
stop
now?


----------------------------------------------------------
"Your mercy and loving-kindness,
O Lord, extend to the skies,
and Your faithfulness to the clouds."
Psalm 36: 5

Comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Walking Dead