Birthday Goodness

Happy Day to you! I started mine out bittersweet. Literally. Coffee and…Oreos. Four of them to be exact. Something tells me that’s probably not the healthiest thing to eat for breakfast. I guess since I’m a year older now, I should jump back on the healthy train and stay on. While I certainly don’t want to lose my curves, I do want to get healthier. So here it goes! I’ll let you know the progress from time to time.

We went to Lafayette recently for a HOUSE OF HEROES concert. Amaze-zuh-zing. We also heard two other good bands. One of them was local and called Ayleron. Sweet guys. The other was called Mike Mains & The Branches. I’m obsessed with them right now. I’m sure you’ll see them pop up on here more than once.

For my birthday this year, my family blessed me with awesome gifts. I’m so appreciative of them. The best gift is spending time with them. Truly. We had a lot of fun together. AND! I got to share the fun with my husband since our birthdays are so close. I love that crazy man. He brings so much color to my life. Anyway, I couldn’t possibly leave without sharing some of the goodness. <3



may blog by silverspeak7
may blog, a photo by silverspeak7 on Flickr.

Comments

  1. Good stuff babe! I've been loving your pictures lately! So guurrrrgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome girl! Looks like a wonderful birthday.
    You are blessed with an awesome man who spoils you!
    God is so good!
    Happy late b-day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

The Door