The talent that is AMYLOUWHO.

Well, hello! Notice something different? Yup! I got a shnazzy new layout.  All thanks and love goes to Amy.  She's is so sweet to have taken the time out to do this for me.  I was blown away with the transition.  She has so many talents, including photography. If you don't know Amy, you're missing out so...Check her out!



Aside from drooling over my freshly designed blog, I've been preparing the house for our guests. They'll be here tomorrow!!!! I can't wait.  I'll also be cooking for them but NOT experimenting. Hahaha! I'm only using Jon as my guinea pig (btw, had a random dream last night that I owned a guinea pig. Random.).  Anyway, he doesn't seem to mind. I started asking him to grade it from 1-10 and so far I haven't been under 7. Woot! What I cook is easy to make and it's usually quick.  I would share them but the crappy part is, I don't measure the ingredients.  I don't like to. I just estimate. UNLESS I'm baking. That's another game entirely and it's one I play poorly.  I'll be sticking to regular meals I'm familiar with making while our guests are here.  In the future, I'll try my best to really pay attention to the amounts of the ingredients and share the blog-worthy ones with you. :)  I mean, if you want.

I just have to share one more thing and then I need to get back to work.  Drum roll please.
*insert drum roll here*  Do it. No joke.  Beat on your desk.  Make some noise! I'm not going to tell you until you do it.  Oh great...no the hype is built up too far. See, if you would have just beat on your desk or lap to begin with then we wouldn't be in this awkward spot.  Fine. I'll tell you.


Banana Republic is launching MAD MEN collection.

Now, I'm sure the prices wont be as beautiful as the collection but they will have a sale...eventually.  This is good. Until then, I'll be piecing my own Jess collections from various sales/thrift, as always. Next time, if you do the drum roll when the drum roll is needed, the news will be better. I promise. :P

Have a great day and if I'm not on here for a lil while, Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY!! :)

Comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE the new design. I just stumbled across the blog a few days ago and have been feasting my eyes on the photography. It's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new design is really nice. Can't wait to see all that you add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I've love what she's done! LOVE LOVE!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a blog friend of Amy's, stopping by to say hello. Your blog looks wonderful, she did a great job. Feel free to stop by my blog anytime.

    God bless,
    Lily
    ♥ http://lillian-davis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys have a great time with Nate! Hope you take lots of pictures to share!
    oh and I got your letter. You are a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new layout - Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Galileo Figaro!

The Walking Dead